The San Antonio River Foundation is pleased to offer sponsorships to qualifying nonprofits and educational organizations. A sponsorship entails waived fees, in whole or in part, for use of Confluence Park facilities. To be eligible, an organization must meet the following criteria:
- An organization must be an IRS designated nonprofit (proof of nonprofit status will be required) OR a traditional, non-traditional or higher-education organization.
- An Event or program should align with at least one element in the San Antonio River Foundation’s mission to enhance the San Antonio River Basin as a vibrant cultural, educational, ecological, and recreational experience.
- Fundraising Events do not qualify for fee exemption.
To apply, email the organization’s IRS Letter of Determination or current W9 to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Name of the nonprofit or educational organization
- Event Organizer’s full contact information- Name, email, phone
- A brief description of the Event applying for fee exemption
Any organization whose Event is being sponsored must acknowledge the San Antonio River Foundation through logoed promotion and provide an in-kind donation receipt.
Submission of this application does not guarantee sponsorship. Please send all questions to the San Antonio River Foundation at email@example.com or call the San Antonio River Foundation office at (210) 224-2694.
Thank you for your interest in sponsorship, we look forward to building a partnership with your organization.