The River Foundation is fortunate to work closely with the River Authority and their extensive educational programming. In addition, outreach efforts have been made to additional traditional and non-traditional educators, local companies and other nonprofits to develop varied and rich programming. Some examples are:
- Summer art and science camps with the Southwest School of Art
- Lectures and classes with the UTSA School of Architecture
- Picture Your World classes with Green Spaces Alliance
- Programs in conjunction with the Witte Museum and Texas Wild
- Curriculum and training developed in partnership with EC20
- Health and wellness programs with Metro Health and C.H.E.F.
- Programs with the Bexar County Juvenile Center