CONFLUENCE PARK | MORE STORIES
Lowering Barriers to Entry
Confluence Park was designed from concepts and insights introduced through a series of conversations with educators and collaborative organizations within the arts, education and environmental sciences disciplines. As a result, the park fulfills our partner’s programmatic requirements from the start. We lower barriers to successful programming by:
- Providing a furnished classroom with modular tables and chairs for flexible seating arrangements.
- Providing busing support.
- Providing substitute teacher stipends based on available funds.
- Providing teaching tools such as laptops, microscopes and internet.
- Providing access to T.E.K.S. approved curriculum.
- Providing interactive demonstration ecotypes.